Protecting your business and personal interests will be an important factor in your final settlement or judgment. Our client’s financial interests is one of our foremost concerns, especially in cases involving contested property settlement litigation. Contact the divorce attorneys at Motta & Motta to discuss your high net worth/high asset divorce and the complex financial issues relating to valuation and equitable distribution of marital property, and the protection of your non-marital assets.
We have experience handling complex property litigation and settlement issues involving:
- Valuation of business assets
- Protecting professional practices
- Protecting investments in divorce
- Complex property division
- Uncovering hidden assets
- QDROs, pension valuation
- House, real estate valuation
- Finance, tax and debt issues
- Settlements and litigation involving pre-nuptial agreements
- High income child support obligations, maintenance, and alimony
With so much at stake in high net worth divorces, it is very important that your high net worth divorce attorneys tailor their representation to address your specific needs so that unnecessary funds are not wasted through an unfocused legal process. We are detail oriented and understand that focusing on the financial details of your high asset case is the best way to put forth an aggressive high net worth divorce case while shielding as many of your assets as possible.